Do you know that Indian startups secured over $12.1 billion from venture capitalists in the first 6 months of 2021 which is $1 billion more than the overall funding that they received last year? Today, Venture Capitalist has become a hotspot for new-age startups to meet their financial requirements and run their business smoothly. Indeed, it’s an undeniable truth that the startup ecosystem in India is flourishing, and one of the prime aspects of it remains the Venture Capital Firms.
It is intriguing to note that even million-dollar business ideas can fail in the early years of the operation due to the scarcity of sufficient funds. Funding becomes a hook to enable startups to escalate further smoothly. Now kudos to top venture capital firms in India that help startups mitigate the financial crunch. Today raising funds from venture capitalists is the way to go for Indian startups. Here is the rundown of top Venture capital firms helping startups in their seed funding round –
1. BLinC Invest – BLinC Invest is one of India’s leading venture capital companies. It is committed to funding the country’s emerging EdTech and FinTech start-ups focused on building a better tomorrow by harnessing the power of technology and innovation. With eight successful business establishments, investments of over 300 Crores in 25 companies, and eight successful exits in their portfolio, they provide unwavering support to platforms and an influential global network to create remarkable value in a business environment.
2. Helion Venture Partners – Investing in technology-powered and consumer service businesses, Helion Ventures Partners is a $605 Mn Indian-focused, early to mid-stage venture fund participating in future rounds of financing in syndication with other venture partners. Helion Venture Partners is a stage-independent, India-focused venture fund, investing in high-growth technology-powered businesses and consumer services.
3. Blume Ventures – Venture capital firm, Blume Venture Advisor funds early-stage seed, startups, pre-series A, Series B, and late-stage investments. Blume backs startups with both funding as well as active mentoring and support.
4. Inventus Capital Partners – With the sole goal of making new entrepreneurs successful, Inventus is a venture capital fund managed by entrepreneurs and industry-operating veterans. The firm does not invest in capital-intensive companies. It typically leads the first venture round with $1 Mn to $2 Mn and as the businesses grow, it invests from $0.25 Mn up to $10 Mn.
5. IDG Ventures – Having a global network of technology venture funds with more than $4 billion, IDG Ventures India is a leading India-focused technology venture capital fund specializing in startups, early-stage, growth-stage, and expansion-stage companies.
Categories: Venture Capital